Thank you for Prizetopia and for the giveaways

Just wanted to say thank you for Prizetopia, and for the effort put in to running the site,

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoy the site. We’re working hard to make it even better for 2020!

1 Like

Plain and simple instructions Awesome :+1:t3:

1 Like

Totally agree with Monstro. Please don’t continue adding more requirements because I think they are enough. :pray:

Thank you for your feedback @asgorreidaa. Please note that there are no real ‘requirements’ to enter a giveaway. You can enter a giveaway by performing a single action (such as visiting our YouTube channel). However, the more actions you complete the more chances of winning a prize.

Please don’t feel obliged. Complete as many actions are you want. Have fun. No pressure. And good luck!

1 Like

I already read the rules. But, the more options (or requirements), the less chances.

I’m enjoying entering the Prizetopia giveaways, and I look forward to entering many more giveaways in 2020!!

1 Like

Thank you for visiting.

1 Like

thanks for these giveaways, they are great

1 Like

Yeah…it´s great giving a chance to win all this great stuff!

1 Like

Thank you for this @PrizeTopia you are giving us a chance, keep the good work

1 Like

Thank you very much c:

thnx a lot

Yeah, these are great initiatives, thanks for the chance!

1 Like

a great page with a wonderful community behind

1 Like

Thanks a lot for all your great giveaways. You make your job well and i want to thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Hombre for the feedback, and we’re delighted you’re enjoying the site.

2 Likes

Fantastic website!, Thanks

1 Like

Love this site…one of my go to …:grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Building a portfolio of excellent prizes now - thank you for all.

1 Like